- Preparation: Clean the damaged alloy wheel with an alcohol cleaing pad, and remove rough edges and unevenness near the damaged area.
- Confirm the repair area. If it is slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to trim the contour to the trimmed surface, and trim the paint surface with alloy silver.
- If the damaged area is large or has dents, use repair adhesive. Press the required repair adhesive onto the mat. Mix the two components together and provide a consistent gray material with a spatula. (Complete mixing within 2-4 minutes.)
- Repair: Fill the mixed adhesive to the overflow area of the damaged area and dry it for 15 minutes.
- To accommodate the contour: Use wet sandpaper to accommodate the contour on the repaired surface. If necessary, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Paint: Clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of paint with a brush. The paint film should be placed at least 12 hours and fully cure for 3 days before using the car.
Easy to maintain.
Withstand a high temperature of 130°C.
Added value vibration and washability.
The repair kit contains complete accessories that allow you to repair damage and scratches within 30 minutes.
This repair kit can deal with curb damage, scratches, minor dents, installation damage, grinding marks and other damage to the wheel hub.
1 x 6ml Repair Glue
1 x 5ml Silver Gray Paint (Anti-vibration)
1 x Sandpaper
2 x Gloves
2 x Cotton Swab
2 x Brush
2 x Alcohol Cleaning Pad
2 x Plastic Spatula
1 x Manual